- Effective Date
- Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when your register with our Cloopcard Website/App, including your Name, Email, Phone Number.
- Information you provide when completing a profile on our Cloopcard Website/App, including your Name, Email, Phone Number (Official/Personal), Address (Shop/Personal) depending on the user role.
- Information about your device or computer, including iOS/Android/Windows, Mobile/Laptop/iPad/Desktop, browser version such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari, Edge, etc., referring Website/App.
- Information about your visits to and use of the Cloopcard Website/App, including how you use the Cloopcard Website/App, such as the first login details.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our gift cards, Cloop coins, punch card, coupon code, store credits or any other transactions that you enter into through our Cloopcard Website/App.
- Information that you post to our Cloopcard Website/App for publication on the Internet, including Name, Phone Number, Email.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our Cloopcard Website/App including time zone, website URL, social media information about the store.
- Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
Payment Gateways – Information such as Credit Card Details, Name, Email, etc., for transactions.
- Service Providers
We use third parties to provide payments (Stripe), POS on our Cloopcard Website/App. When you sign up for POS, we will share Name, Email, Phone Number to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide that service. Can retain information for authentication purposes, transaction purposes.
- Other Disclosures
We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Cloopcard Website/App.
- Making Changes to Your Information
This Cloopcard Website/App permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes On Merchant Profile Edit Page by the Merchant by logging into the relevant profile – including membership plan.
- Response to Do Not Track Signals (DNT)
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals.
We do not engage in the collection of Personal Data from users across third party sites or applications, except as to Other Sites that you have elected to use which operate or access the service for your use, and except as specified by you when you select to register to the service via such other Sites.
We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site, service or application.
Note: Cloopcard Website/App is a product of SP Solutions, LLC